Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello World

So, I decided to create a new blog, because Blogger is cooler than LJ. At least, that's what all the cool kids tell me.

No, not really. I just felt like a fresh start. The focus of my blog, for now, is probably going to be recipes I like, craftiness (sewing, knitting, etc.) and products I have bought. I am getting back into using makeup, so I will probably review lipsticks and eye shadows and stuff, for anyone who is interested.

By the way, what should I call my blog? Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. "And then we came to the end"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gloria: Hmm...maybe.

    @Madhu: Huh? Does my blogging about lipstick signal the end of days or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tamara, I just want to say, great! Now I can put you in my 'must read' tab. Have lotsa fun posting.

    ReplyDelete